It’s that time! Friday finds is my little tour of last week’s internet meme’s, trends, and events I came across that I thought you, my reader, would find interesting or amusing.
Here’s this week’s internet lessons for the masses.
- Protesting your internet outage is a lot more awesome when you decide to get all geektastic with it.
- When your son wants to be Darth Vader, you should indulge him.
- The children of today are totally going to miss out on one of our generations’ greatest parent enraging activities.
- This guy knows exactly how to classify time.
- Parenting involves some lying.
- A good example of why metered internet is stupid.
- You gotta be a pokemon fan to appreciate this one.
- Sometimes you try and break world records, sometimes your spleen does.
question a drunk.
- Oh snap, Lindsay Lohan just got own’d.
- Someone’s got a bad case of sour grapes.
- We are going to start seeing more fat koreans.
- Where the ladies at?
- Need a cute AND healthy way to give out valentines?
- Why am I not suprised that this guy is an indian?
What manner of awesome did you find this week on the internetz?